The 22News Storm Team has issued a Weather Alert from late afternoon through tonight. Potential street and stream flooding could cause some travel difficulties.
Rainfall amounts should range from 0.5-1.5″ by the time rain comes to an end early Saturday morning.
- Friday Afternoon: Occasional Showers with Some Dry Breaks. Heavier Downpours Developing Later in the Afternoon
- Friday Evening & Night: Widespread Downpours & Isolated Storms
- Saturday: Spotty Shower, but Mainly Dry
- If you see a flooded street, “turn around, don’t drown”
- In the event of a strong thunderstorm, inside a sturdy building is the safest place to be
Stay with the 22News Storm Team as we track the wet day and heavier rain tonight.
- Western Mass. Weather Alerts
- Closings & Delays
- Interactive Radar
- Flight Tracker
- Live Traffic Map
- Weather App