WWLP-22News is continuing our holiday tradition of collecting Toys for Tots for western Massachusetts children in need.
Drop-off times: 2018 Toys for Tots campaign
Year after year, our lobby at 1 Broadcast Center in Chicopee is filled with toy donations that allow local children to experience a Christmas they’ve only dreamed of.
This year, we want to hear why YOU are donating.
- #WhyToysforTots: Peter Payne’s handmade rocking horses
- #WhyToysforTots: St. Stan’s Girl Scouts Troops 11956 and 64975
- #WhyToysforTots: Springfield Police and Santa visit 22News
- #WhyToysForTots: The Ganieany family
- #WhyToysforTots: ‘We just want the kids to have better than we did’
- #WhyToysForTots: Paul McNamara
When you stop by our lobby, snap a photo and use the hashtag #WhyToysForTots on social media to let us know why you donated. Don’t forget to tag 22News in your post.
We’ll also be in the lobby to capture why you donate to Toys for Tots on camera!
WWLP-22News on Facebook