12-year-old saves family from house fire

World

A young Tennessee boy is being hailed a hero for saving his family from a house fire Wednesday. 

Twelve-year-old Mikey Caldwell was asleep in his mother’s Carter County home when he woke up to the smell of smoke.

He got up to investigate and discovered fire coming from a space heater in his younger brother’s room.

The two of them alerted other family members who all got out of the burning home safely.

Read more: http://bit.ly/2CXxcTc

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Love Your Pet

More Love Your Pet