BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- Local polling locations continuing to see increase in early voters
- Trunk or Treat could be safer alternative during COVID-19 pandemic
- National prescription drug take-back day resounding success
- Chase Dowling wins Call Before You Dig 81 Tri Track Open Modified Series race at Stafford
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds