COLUMBUS, OH (WFLA) – This week an American institution will finally come to a close.
All Toys ‘R’ Us stores will shut their doors for good on Friday.
Stores with tons of inventory left are offering discounts up to 80 percent.
Those with less stock will likely close sooner, but discounts are even better. Those stores are offering 70 to 90 percent off.
- Toys ‘R’ Us closings impacting western Massachusetts shoppers
- Without Toys R Us, 30,000 jobs, a black hole for toy makers
- Toys “R” Us to close or sell all U.S. stores
- A swan-song for Toys R Us, the going-out-of-business sale
- Billionaire wants to buy Toys R Us stores, turn them into entertainment hotspots
- 8-year-old on a mission to save Toys R Us
- Toys R Us demise causes plunging sales at Hasbro