SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) – Seldom-used running back Shedro Louis scored on touchdown runs of 75 and 52 yards as Liberty stayed undefeated, downing Syracuse 38-21.
Liberty quarterback Malik Willis passed for another touchdown and ran for another score,
Louis, a third-string sophomore, rushed for a career-high 170 yards for the Flames (5-0).
Liberty, which averaged 250 yards on the ground entering the game, had 258 yards rushing in the first half alone and 338 for the game.
- Local restaurants, breweries finding new ways to extend outdoor dining
- Hawkins fuels Louisville in 48-16 rout of Florida St.
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- Want to play Pac-Man in the real world? You need a Caterpillar vehicle for this wild Illinois maze
- Trump road rally taking place in Luzerne County