MIAMI, Fla. (KRON) — Apparently Jimmy Garoppolo is notorious for leaving his friends on read.
During Media Day in Miami, San Francisco 49ers’ George Kittle called the quarterback the “worst texter of all time.”
This was in response to a reporter asking Kittle what a not-so perfect part of Garoppolo is.
“I’m telling you he leaves me on read all the time,” he said. “I’ll be like, ‘Jimmy, want to go to the movies?’ No response. And the next day, he’ll be like ‘yeah I saw your text, I just didn’t respond.’ Thanks Jim, that’s awesome.”
Let’s hope Garoppolo’s communication on the field Sunday is better than his communication over the phone.
LATEST BIG GAME HEADLINES:
- Crews work to repair ruptured gas line, nearby residents evacuated
- Baystate Health: 16 patients with COVID-19, 3 in ICU
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- Apple picking season begins in western Massachusetts
- Maine blueberry industry reels from drought, frost, virus