MIAMI (KRON) – San Francisco 49ers’ Richard Sherman is taking to social media to voice his concerns about the NFL’s drug-testing policy.
The cornerback tweeted Thursday he had submitted to a “random PED and blood test two weeks in a row” ahead of the Super Bowl game on Sunday.
“So a Random PED and Blood test two weeks in a row?! I gotta go play the lottery I must be the most lucky man in the world,” Sherman tweeted.
“I wonder how many other player have to get blood taken before the Super Bowl. Probably a very exclusive fraternity,” he added in second tweet.
You can read more about the NFL’s drug policies here.
- Red Rose Pizzeria in Springfield to close for two weeks due to COVID-19
- WATCH LIVE: Springfield celebrates Pink and Denim Day to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream
- Blue Bell ice cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Senate Democrats boycott Amy Coney Barrett Supreme Court Justice confirmation