(WWLP) – Cities and towns are already putting parking bans in effect ahead of Thursday night’s storm.
22News will continue to update this list as parking bans come in:
- Amherst: Parking ban lifted.
- Chicopee: No on-street parking allowed on main roads/ No parking on the odd side of secondary roads from 5:00 p.m. Thursday until 5:00 p.m. Friday
- Easthampton: No on-street parking allowed from 11:00 p.m. Thursday until 7:00 a.m. Friday; Parking is also prohibited in municipal parking lots from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Granby: No on-street parking allowed from 5:00 p.m. Thursday until 5:00 p.m. Friday
- Hampden: Annual winter parking ban in effect from Thursday until April 2019. Any vehicles left on town roads may be towed at the owner’s expense. All vehicles that impede snow removal shall be towed at the request of the highway department.
- Holyoke: Parking ban lifted.
- Ludlow: No on-street parking allowed from 7:00 p.m. Thursday until 7:00 a.m. Friday
- Monson: No on-street parking allowed from 6:00 p.m. Thursday until 6:00 a.m. Friday
- Northampton: Snow emergency in effect beginning at 5:00 p.m. Thursday until further notice; During a snow emergency, parking on all City streets and in City parking lots is prohibited from 12:01 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. except on Main Street, where parking is prohibited from 2:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Russell: No on-street parking allowed from noon Thursday until 7:00 a.m. Saturday
- Springfield: Parking ban to remain in effect until 7 a.m., Saturday. No parking on the even side of the street from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. No parking on the odd side of the street from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. No parking restrictions between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.