Snow showers and snow squalls are pushing through western Massachusetts from northwest to southeast at roughly 35 mph.
Times of Arrival:
- Snow showers/squalls will first impact northern Berkshire County and western/central Franklin County and continue southeast
- 3-4pm: Snow showers/squalls will push into Hampshire County from northwest to southeast
- After 4pm: Snow showers/squalls will arrive into Hampden County from northwest to southeast
- After 5pm: Snow showers/squalls will be exiting western Massachusetts leaving some flurries and gusty winds behind
- These bursts of snow could cause limited visibility
- A quick coating of accumulation could lead to slippery travel conditions
Snow showers and squalls will remain possible through 5pm before tapering off to just a few flurries this evening.
As snow showers and snow squalls arrive, winds will become gusty as colder air starts blowing into western Massachusetts.
Stay with the 22News Storm Team as we track these bursts of snow.