CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – We are 50 days away from the beginning of spring.
The closer we get to spring, the later the sun sets! Wednesday will be the first sunset at 5:00 p.m. this year. By February 21st, the sun will be setting at 5:30 p.m. and on March 18th the sun will set at 7:00 p.m.
If you take a photo of the sunset, you can send your photos to Reportit!
Spring begins on March 19th at 11:51 p.m.
Join our conversation on Facebook!
Weather Info On the Go: Download the 22News Storm Team Weather App
Latest Weather News:
- Temperatures in western Massachusetts this week up and down
- Earth’s Northern Hemisphere experienced record-high summer temperatures
- Drought conditions are continuing into fall
- Thousands, including President Trump, pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- The effects cooler temperatures have on bugs and other pests