CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Spring is just 8 weeks away!
On the first day of spring, the sunrise and sunset are about 12 hours apart from each other.
Spring officially begins on Thursday, March 19th at 11:51 p.m.
Join the conversation. Leave a comment on our Facebook post about what you love about spring.
Weather Info On the Go: Download the 22News Storm Team Weather App
Latest Weather News:
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Epsilon may become a hurricane near Bermuda
- Snow days for Massachusetts schools to be decided by local district, West Springfield plans remote learning
- Tsunami warning issued after 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska
- Large earthquake off Alaska prompts tsunami fears, fleeing
- Tropical Storm Epsilon takes form over Central Atlantic