CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The 22News Storm Team is tracking yet another wintry mix, this one arriving by mid-late Tuesday morning.
This wintry mix will be of fairly low impact. Snow accumulation will be very light with only some spotty icing in the western hills.
Temperatures will warm through the day quickly turning over wintry mix to plain rain. This “storm” wraps up as light rain showers by mid-evening. High temperatures should push into the upper 30s.
Skies will gradually clear tomorrow night giving way to a dry rest of the workweek.
We’ll time out the wintry mix and show you some interesting temperature trends ahead on 22News starting at 5 p.m. with Meteorologist Brian Lapis.
- ‘Off the charts’: Virus hotspots grow in middle America
- Salon workers who had to close up shop form group to join fight against coronavirus
- Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards announces member of his staff has died from coronavirus
- Giant Eagle launches new site listing confirmed cases of COVID-19 after multiple employees test positive
- Middlesex Sheriff confirms positive COVID-19 case of inmate