(WWLP) – Halloween looks wet, windy, and mild. We’ll have periods of rain, but it won’t be raining every minute of the day.
Winds will be increasing out of the south and southwest, occasionally gusting 30-40 mph. There is the potential for isolated wind damage tomorrow through Friday given that trees still have plenty of leaves on them. The winds will help to push temperatures higher and into the mid to upper 60s, roughly 10 degrees above normal for this time of year.
The heaviest rain and strongest winds will come AFTER trick-or-treating time and into the first few hours of Friday morning.
We’ll track the ending of the rain, the returning sun, and much cooler air on the 7 Day Forecast.
Weather Info On the Go: Download the 22News Storm Team Weather App
The 22News Storm Team Weather Line: 413-377-22WX
Watch live weather updates from meteorologists Brian Lapis, Adam Strzempko, Nick Bannin and Kelly Reardon on 22News and live streaming on WWLP.com
- No. 4 Clemson, QB Lawrence throttle Pittsburgh 52-17
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
- Cars line up for first Bright Nights weekend of the season
- NBA says Kobe’s delayed Hall of Fame induction coming in May 2021
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election