CAMERON, La. (WKRG)- When Hurricane Laura made landfall early Thursday morning, it joined a very short list of some of the worst storms to ever hit the united states. Laura is only one of 10 storms on record to make landfall with winds of over 150 miles per hour. The last was Michael that wiped parts of the Florida panhandle away.
- Fair food available at The Big E starting Tuesday
- President Trump says coronavirus affects ‘virtually nobody’ below the age of 18
- Tracking the Tropics: Beta brings heavy rain, flash floods to Texas
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- 2 Connecticut men charged with stealing 17 guns in Massachusetts