(WWLP) – Several communities have placed temporary parking bans ahead of Monday’s snow storm.
- No on-street parking through Noon on Monday, January 17
- No on-street parking through 6:00 P.M. on Monday, January 17
- No on-street parking in effect beginning Monday at 10 p.m., until Tuesday at 8 a.m.
- An Emergency Winter Parking Ban, prohibiting parking on BOTH sides of the street, is in effect from 1:00 a.m.through Noon on Monday, January 17, 2022 on all residential streets.
- The parking ban will end at 9 p.m. Monday. Tuesday there will be a REVERSE PARKING BAN starting at 7 p.m.
- Parking Ban effective 12:00 AM Monday, January 17, 2022 thru 12:00 AM Tuesday January 18, 2022. On street parking will not be allowed due to snow removal operations.
- Snow Emergency no longer in effect as of 10:30 a.m.
- Between 7 p.m. Sunday and 7 p.m. Monday: vehicles may park on the even side of the
- Between 7 p.m. on Monday and 7 p.m. on Tuesday: vehicles may park on the odd side of
the street; and
- Residents in and around downtown Pittsfield are encouraged to use the McKay Street
parking garage for overnight parking which will be open to the public free of charge
starting today through the duration of the emergency.
- A town-wide parking ban will be in effect today, Sunday, Jan. 16 at 8 p.m. until Monday, Jan. 17 at noon. All violators are subject to, and will be issued, a $25 fine. There is also a risk of being towed. Park on the even numbered side of the street on even days; park on the odd numbered side of the street on odd days.
- No on-street parking is allowed on :Bridge Street, Lamb Street, Bardwell Street, Main Street, Lower North Main Street or Route 116.You must move your vehicle between 8 and 9 a.m. to the opposite side of the street every day of the ban. Please park in your driveway if possible.
- A parking ban will be in effect from 12 a.m. thru 4 p.m on Monday, January 17.
- The City of Springfield ending the parking ban as of 7 a.m.
- A parking ban will be in effect from 10:00 PM Sunday, January 16, 2022 until further notice.
- No on street parking during the winter months.