CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Plan on partly sunny to mostly cloudy skies with a gradually increasing chance for showers, mainly this afternoon and tonight.
Shower chances will be highest the farther south and east you are. Northwestern areas may stay dry much of the day as showers will struggle to reach areas closest to Vermont.
High temperatures today will just about get to 60 degrees and it will be breezy.
Tonight our shower chances continue with lows in the mid-40s and a consistent breeze.
- Ludlow Police Dept. chief retires after 38 years
- Occupants escape burning car on I-90 westbound in Sturbridge
- Red Sox Winter Weekend in Springfield kicks off with Fan Fest at Mass Mutual Center
- Local high school girls basketball teams shine at Hoophall Classic in Springfield
- Staying warm in bitter-cold temperatures during Red Sox Winter Weekend