TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Local health officials react to new CDC guidelines for fully vaccinated people
- Hampden County Register of Deeds warning of property deed scam
- Group holds march for equitable, sustainable child care at Holyoke Mount College
- 22News Notebook for March 9th
- Webinar highlights struggles faced by the black community during pandemic