BOLIVAR PENINSULA, Tex. (CNN/KPRC) — Rocks from the Gulf of Mexico were pushed onto Highway 87 in Bolivar Peninsula of Texas blocking the roadway for drivers. It’s another visual example of how strong Hurricane Laura is.
Laura made landfall near Cameron, Louisiana early Thursday morning with winds of more than 150 miles per hour. It’s only 1 of 10 storms to ever make landfall with those kinds of winds.
- El Paso mom comes up with a new Halloween trend to mark 2020
- Proud Boys member Alan Swinney arrested on 12 charges
- 7 people shot at funeral home in Milwaukee, suspect wanted
- Seagram’s heir sentenced to prison in branded sex slave case
- Patriots defense prepares for high octane Chiefs offense