DELCAMBRE, La. (WKRG) — The shrimping community of Delcambre, Louisiana is already feeling the effects of Hurricane Laura’s storm surge. Shrimp Boats that are docked in the Delcambre Canal are hanging on dearly. Reporter Britt Lofaso was on the scene in the middle of Laura’s wrath.
Laura made landfall about 1 AM near Cameron, Louisiana with winds of more than 150 mph.
- Maine blueberry industry reels from drought, frost, virus
- ONLINE ONLY: Watch 22News live Saturday at 6PM
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map