The snow squalls have come to an end and skies will clear out overnight. Strong gusty winds along with sub-zero temperatures will make for dangerously cold wind chills.
Dangerous Wind Chills:
- Timing: Late Wednesday night-Thursday
- Wind chills ranging from -10 to -30º Wednesday night through Thursday morning
- Thursday afternoon Wind Chills stay below zero
- Limit skin exposure to the cold
- Gusts Over 40 mph possible this afternoon/evening
- Isolated power outages possible
- Wind could blow snow
WARNINGS AND ADVISORIES:
WIND CHILL WARNING: Western Hampden, western Hampshire and western Franklin Counties until 9am Thursday. Wind Chills as low as -20 to -30 possible.
WIND CHILL WARNING: Berkshire County from 5pm Wednesday until 1pm Thursday. Wind Chills as low as -25 to -35 possible.
WIND CHILL ADVISORY: Eastern Hampden, eastern Hampshire and eastern Franklin Counties until 9am Thursday. Wind Chills as low as -15 to -25 possible.
Stay with the 22News Storm Team as we continue to track the dangerous wind chills.