A Flood Watch has been issued for all of western Massachusetts from 5pm today until Saturday afternoon. Minor street flooding is the main concern.
The 22News Storm Team has issued a Weather Alert for tonight and into Saturday as a storm system will bring heavy rain to the area. Rainfall amounts will range from 0.5-1.5 inches.
Brief snowflakes or sleet pellets are possible over our western hills into the evening and overnight as well.
- Friday until 2pm: Dry
- Friday 2pm-6pm: Shower Chances Gradually Increase
- Friday 6pm-Saturday 3am: Rain, Heavy at Times
- Saturday 3am-8am: Leftover Showers Ending
- Tonight: Minor Street & Stream Flooding
- Saturday: “Spring-like” Minor River Flooding Possible
- Saturday: Gusty Winds Possible