The 22News Storm Team has issued a Weather Alert for Wednesday.
Two rounds of stormy weather will push through on Wednesday.
Round 1: Through 10 AM
- Widespread heavy downpours
- Isolated strong storm with lightning possible
- Street flooding the main concern
Round 2: 12 PM – 4 PM
- Isolated pop-up storms/showers
- Storms could be strong or severe with gusty winds and lightning
- The best chance of severe weather is in the afternoon, but isolated storm coverage will mean many stay dry during round 2.
It will be a more humid day on Wednesday, but humidity will drop as the skies clear at night.
Stay with the 22News Storm Team as we continue to track the potentially hazardous weather for Wednesday.