SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – The 22News Storm Team has issued a Weather Alert for a line of thunderstorms Wednesday evening that could be strong with gusty winds. While our severe weather threat is diminishing this evening, a few thunderstorms with heavy rain, wind & lightning are possible.
- The strongest line of showers and storms will track west to east through 9 p.m.
- Wind will increase & heavy rain is likely as storms move on through
- Severe thunderstorms are unlikely
- From 9-11 p.m. there’s just a chance for light isolated rain
- Most of the late night will be dry and foggy with lows in the 50s.
Rain showers return tomorrow morning and will be on-and-off most of the day. Highs will reach the mid to upper 60s tomorrow. Tomorrow night, rain continues with lows in the low 50s.