(WWLP) – The 22News Storm Team issued a Weather Alert as more downpours and thunderstorms moved through parts of western Massachusetts Wednesday.
Thanks to some more sun Wednesday than Tuesday, storms Wednesday may be more widespread and stronger than they were on Tuesday.
- Noon-6PM: Scattered to Widespread Slow-Moving Downpours and A Few Thunderstorms, An Isolated Strong Storm Possible
- 6PM-10PM: A Few Isolated Showers Possible, General Drying Trend
- Main Threats: Lightning and Heavy Downpours
- Risk for street flooding in the heaviest downpours
- Isolated strong/severe storm could bring hail and wind damage
- When you hear thunder, you’re close enough to get struck by lightning so head indoors immediately.
Storm Damage, Photos, and Videos
Stay with the 22News Storm Team as we track any developing storms and downpours.