After wind gusts over 60 mph on Monday, winds will still be noticeable today.
A Wind Advisory is in effect until 5pm Tuesday for Hampden, Hampshire & Franklin Counties. Winds will be gusty, but not nearly as strong as they were on Monday.
Wind gusts over 35 mph will be common and some isolated power outages are possible.
The 22News Storm Team has continued our Weather Alert due to the risk for isolated power outages and tree damage.
Stay with the 22News Storm Team as we continue to track the storm cleanup.
- Western Massachusetts Weather Alerts
- 76 MPH wind gust measured at Mt. Tom
- If a tree falls in your yard, who’s liable?
- Power outages, road closures continue into morning hours
- Employee injured after roof shingle of Frontera Grill in Chicopee comes down
- Power restored to Holyoke Mall
- Road closures in Greenfield due to wind damage
- 60-mph wind gusts tearing down trees, power lines across Western Massachusetts
- Why is it so windy in western Massachusetts Monday
- Reports of high wind gusts in western Massachusetts
- Reports of wind damage in western Massachusetts
- Wall collapsed off a building on Canal Street in Holyoke
- How to prepare for high winds, possible power outage
- Closings & Delays
- Snowfall Map
- Interactive Radar
- Flight Tracker
- Live Traffic Map
- Weather App