CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The first day of winter is less than a month away. Are you prepared to face the icy elements?
The 22News Storm Team is helping you to get a head start on planning with a half-hour weather special program. We’re going to provide winter preparation advice and give you a better understanding of the science behind the storms this season.
From blizzards to ice storms to extreme cold, we’ll discuss how the weather is forecast and strategies for keeping your family and property safe.
WEATHER SPECIAL: 22News Storm Team Preparing for Winter will air on Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. online at wwlp.com or streaming on your mobile device.
Send your winter weather questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer them during the LIVE special!
- BREAKING: Ex-Chihuahua governor wanted on corruption charges arrested in Florida
- Country band Lady A sues singer with same name
- Group used fake businesses, prisoners’ IDs to steal $1.1M in unemployment benefits, California officials say
- Ohio police department asks public not to overwhelm dispatch with mask complaints
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru