CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Winds will increase with skies turning partly sunny Thursday afternoon. Wind gusts over 40 mph are possible anywhere with isolated power outages not out of the question.
Colder air will drop in for the afternoon as we head for the 30s with a stray flurry possible.
Tonight will remain windy with lows in the mid 20s.
Wind Advisory: Hampden, Hampshire, and Franklin Counties until 8 p.m. Wind gusts over 40 mph possible.
Wind Advisory: Berkshire County until Midnight. Wind gusts over 45 mph possible.
The 22News Storm Team is tracking a chilly and dry weekend before wet and mild weather returns next week.
- Gov. Baker orders flags lowered for 5 days in honor of veterans at Holyoke Soldiers’ Home
- Be wary of economic stimulus scams
- 5 inmates at Enfield correctional facility test positive for COVID-19
- Stimulus $$$ should begin arriving next week, delegation says
- Baker reverses course on gun shop and range openings