CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – The Wind Advisory for western Massachusetts has been canceled by The National Weather Service.
It will still be a windy night, with the chance for wind gusts over 30 mph this evening.
Temperatures will continue to drop tonight and it will be a be cold and windy night with lows in the teens but the wind chill will make it feel like it’s in the single digits and even below zero at times.
Friday will be a mostly sunny but cold and breezy day with highs only in the low to mid-20s.
It’ll be really cold Friday night with lows down in the single digits.
7 Day Forecast
- Former MLB player and Holyoke native, Fran Healy, speaks at AIC
- Local financial advisor discusses what drop in stocks mean amid coronavirus outbreak
- Northampton to spread out $670K grant for community improvements
- Sanders faces attacks in Democrats’ debate-stage clash
- Ride-along with Springfield Police: How the new hands-free driving law is being enforced